300ml evaporated milk
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp butter, melted
80g flour (I use Hong Kong flour. Plain four should be fine)
1/2 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
Red bean paste (or your preferred fillings)
1. Beat eggs together with sugar, vanilla essence and salt till pale and creamy.
2. Add in the evaporated milk. Sieve in flour and baking powder. Mix well.
3. Stir in melted butter. Run batter through sieve if lumpy.
4. Using low flame, heat a lightly greased frying pan. Pour 1 ladle of the mixture on pan, swirl round to achieve a thin pancake. When done, flip over and cook the other side.
5. Spread the red bean paste (or you may substitute with sesame paste, peanut butter, etc) thinly on panckae while it is still hot. Roll and cut into bite size.
Source: Marigold King of Kings Full Cream Evaporated Milk